Marketplace

Related Articles

Related Categories

Recently Added

Join StudyUp.com Today

It's always free and anyone can join!

Watch StudyUp Demo Video Now

General Education Vs Vocational Education

Roberto Said:

Vocational education vs. General education. Opinions?

We Answered:

If you mean vocational education as in catholic or private school, pros are:
-the spiritual life
-smaller class sizes in most cases
-a more excited enviroment of students
-consider the fact that these kids have someone paying for their education... somebody cares aboout them, they dont just go to school because its the law
Cons are:
-less benefits
-lower pay

General Education pros are:
-higher pay, because it is government institution
-more benefits
-larger student body=large variaty

cons:
-kids in public schools HAVE to go to school because its the law, therefore some may not care about school, some parents may not care about school either

Gregory Said:

general education vs. vocational education?

We Answered:

It depends upon your long-term goals. If you will be satisfied by fixing computers, welding, or mechanics, then that would be a good fit for a family man. If your dream is to have something within yourself that you and others can admire, it takes a lot of Philosophy and other Humanities classes. Then join the Navy.

Discuss It!

< 1 2 3 4 >

Los Angeles horse trail rides said:

Thank you so much for ding the impressive job here, everyone will surely like your post.

Roblox game said:

<a href="https://medium.com/@atifmallo92/the-benefits-of-roblox-online-a1130d5c5ffe">Roblox</a> is a massively multiplayer online game created by David Baszucki and Erik Cassel. It is a sandbox where players are able to create their own virtual worlds using blocks of varying shapes, sizes and colors.

Pet Deals said:

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning

Happy Valentines Day 2018 Quotes said:

Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. This is really a great stuff for sharing.<a href="http://cutequoteslife.com/index.php/category/valentines-day-2018/">Happy Valentines Day 2018 Quotes</a> Keep it up . Thanks for sharing.

sms marketing said:

At the heart of a SMS marketing campaign is the ability to send Bulk SMS messages to your subscribers. Send to 1 group or multiple groups at once! Send messages to your customers to announce deals or discounts you want to promote which can bring in massive business.

do my assignment said:

continually so exciting to visit your website.What a exceptional information, thanks for sharing. this may help me a lot in my learning

Wireless Tour Guide System said:

Innovative conference room audio/visual technology solutions, AV system design, equipment, and installation for <a href="http://www.nmkelectronics.com/categories/Confrence%20systems/">Conference room Audio Visual System</a>.

Melody House Musical Instruments said:

Looking to Buy a Electric or Bass Guitar in UAE ? Well the best place in town is Melody House for the best prices on <a href="http://www.melodyhousemi.com/categories/Guitars">Online Guitar shop</a>.

Lemo Connectors price said:

Know more about Data Connectors, High Quality Data Connectors, Network Data Connectors and <a href="http://www.cabletechmea.com/category/Network-Data-Connectors">Network Data Connectors price</a> in one place from Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Kuwait. Shop for high quality data connectors at best price.

Pay Someone to Do my Assignment Australia said:

I trust that this article will be exceptionally useful to get the correct thought regarding these two sorts of instruction. Much obliged to you such a great amount for sharing this post here!

Buy Essay Online said:

There is a lot of new material on the internet student getting confused how is managed and trust content but this one is different new stuff.

Write my Essay Australia said:

I have a mission that I'm quite recently taking a shot at, and I have been at the post for such data

html color codes said:

this article is very interesting, i Really like your post. KEep up sharing. Thanks

Doffitt said:

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. <a href="http://www.trifoldbrochuretemplate.us/2018/08/31/hidden-mystery-eddm/"> eddm printing service </a>

2 player games said:

You article is very good, inspires me and helps my work. thank you.

toko grosir tas murah bandung said:

hi

Grosir Online Tas Murah Bandung said:

hi

Grosir Tas Wanita Import Murah said:

hello

wuxiaworld said:

Very good, I think I found the knowledge I needed. I will see and refer some information in your post. thank you

download instagram stories said:

Thanks a lot and keep sharing such useful information.